THE DON’T WORRY DARLING MOVIE #DontWorryDarlingTO CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. DECLARATION OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED.
ENTRANTS MUST BE IN TORONTO DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD TO BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST VIA SOCIAL MEDIA ENTRY. ONLINE ENTRY ONLY AND INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE CONTEST ENTITIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. Eligibility. THE DON’T WORRY DARLING MOVIE #DontWorryDarlingTO Contest (the "Contest") is only open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are physically located in Canada and are over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, directors and officers of Warner Bros. Entertainment Canada Inc. ("Sponsor"), and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors and other prize suppliers (collectively, the "Contest Entities"), and each of their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each are not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of this Contest, immediate family members are defined as spouse, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
To enter the Contest via social media, first, visit Cineplex’s Scotiabank Theatre located at 259 Richmond Street W, Toronto, ON M5V 3M6 on August 13, 2022 between 12:00pm ET (noon) and 11:00pm ET and take a picture or video of or with the DON’T WORRY DARLING display (the “Content”) in accordance with submission requirements set out below. Once you have taken a photo or video, follow one of the entry options below (each an “Entry”):
Twitter: During the Contest Period, entrants must: (i) have a Twitter account; (ii) have an internet connection; (iii) be considered a member in good standing with Twitter, as determined by Twitter in its sole discretion; and (iv) post the Content to their Twitter account with the unique hashtags #DontWorryDarlingTO and #Contest.
If an entrant does not have an account on Twitter, they can create one by following instructions on Twitter.com. Creating an account is free. To be eligible for Entry, all posts must comply with the Twitter Terms of Service and Twitter Rules available at www.twitter.com and must not contain obscene, offensive, or any language communicating messages inconsistent with the positive images to which Sponsor wishes to associate (all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Any tweet that does not follow the above format (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will not be eligible for an entry in this Contest.
Instagram: During the Contest Period, entrants must: (i) have an Instagram account; (ii) have an internet connection; (iii) be considered a member in good standing with Instagram, LLC, as determined by Instagram, LLC in its sole discretion; and (v) post the Content in-feed on their Instagram account with the unique hashtags #DontWorryDarlingTO and #Contest.
To be eligible for entry, your Entry must comply with Instagram’s Community Guidelines and must not contain obscene, offensive, or any language communicating messages inconsistent with the positive images to which Sponsor wishes to associate (all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion).
No purchase necessary. To enter the Contest without visiting the Cineplex Scotiabank Theatre Toronto to capture Content, send an email with the subject line “#DontWorryDarlingTO and #Contest” and within the body of the email type your name, complete address, day and evening telephone numbers (including area code), and date of birth and send to <myWBsupport@ybimc.com>. All email entries must be sent by August 13, 2022, at 11:00 p.m. ET to be eligible for the Contest. Limit of two (2) entries by email.
Limit of one (1) entry per person/per account/per Instagram or Twitter platform during the Contest Period or a limit of two (2) entries by email will be accepted per person, for a maximum total of two (2) entries per person during the Contest Period. For greater certainty, you can enter only using one account on each of Instagram and Twitter (the “Accounts”) one time throughout the Contest Period and using the same Content on both platforms is permitted. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple or false contact information or otherwise may be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Entries that are in excess of the stated limits, incomplete, illegible, postage-due, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Contest at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming entry) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an entry for purposes of this Contest. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Those who do not follow all of the instructions or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Sponsor may run multiple campaigns, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions simultaneously. Entry into one (1) campaign, contest or sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other.
Only Accounts associated with an individual may be used for entry in this Contest; entries received from an Account associated with any organization, company, corporation, partnership or other entity will be void. Entry posts must be posted from a public Account and received and identifiable by and viewable to Sponsor during the applicable Entry Period and at the time of winner selection and prize award for this Contest to be eligible. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may accept or disqualify an entry post that contains content that is: (i) superfluous and/or not truthful to the required content or (ii) otherwise violates these Official Rules. Entries that are not both actually visible and timely received by Sponsor will not be entered into the Contest. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may accept or disqualify an entry post that contains a technically incorrect required hashtag.
For purposes of this Contest, Entries entered via social media are “received” when the social media platform records your post and it is visible to Sponsor.
IMPORTANT: Sponsor may not be able to communicate with a participant via some of the social media platform’s features if participant is not using the latest version of the app or “follow” or otherwise connect his or her account with Sponsor’s account on the applicable platform. You can discontinue following or liking the Sponsor account(s) at any time but doing so may mean that Sponsor cannot receive or provide communications for purposes of administering this Contest, which could result in participant being disqualified or ineligible to win a prize. It is each participant’s sole responsibility to take all steps required for Sponsor to be able to detect and view his or her entry post, to set his or her Account settings to accept communications by Sponsor, and to timely check his or her Account for any direct messages, direct posts, or @Replies (as applicable) from Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to any social media platform (or any website or mobile application offered as part of such platform) or its functionality that may interfere with the Contest or ability of a participant to timely enter or otherwise participate at all. Sponsor is not responsible for misspellings, typographical errors, or other issues that may affect the ability of Sponsor to locate a purported comment/retweet using a search to find eligible entries.
ENTRIES REPRESENT SOLELY THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE APPLICABLE PROSPECTIVE PARTICIPANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. SPONSOR IS MERELY REQUESTING PERSONS TO POST CONTENT AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONJUNCTION WITH SAME.
MOBILE ENTRY: Message and data rates (and perhaps other charges) may apply to use of mobile device for Contest entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier if participating in the Contest via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating in the Contest via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
Submission Requirements: Each entrant represents and warrants that his/her entry post including the Content:
(i) is original to him/her and all right, title, and interest (including copyright) therein and thereto is owned and/or controlled by the entrant to the full extent necessary to enable Sponsor to use the Content as contemplated by these Official Rules;
(ii) does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
(iii) does not contain any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from all such individuals and their parent/legal guardian if they are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence;
(iv) does not infringe upon the intellectual property or other statutory or common law rights of any third party;
(v) is intended for family audience reading and contain only content that, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, is suitable for all persons, including persons under the age of 13; and
(vi) is not defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene, and further that it will not contain, depict, include, discuss or involve, without limitation, any of the following: nudity, alcohol/drug consumption or smoking, explicit or graphic sexual activity, or sexual innuendo, crude, vulgar or offensive language and/or symbols, derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, content that endorses, condones and/or discusses any illegal, inappropriate or risky behaviour or conduct, personal information of individuals, including, without limitation, names, telephone numbers and addresses (physical or electronic), commercial messages, comparisons or solicitations for products or services other than products of Sponsor; any identifiable third party products, trademarks, brands and/or logos, other than those of Sponsor or Cineplex’s Scotiabank Theatre, conduct or other activities in violation of these rules and/or any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Licence: By entering the Contest and submitting Content, each entrant: (i) grants to the Sponsor, in perpetuity, a world-wide, non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use the Content and entry post, in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the Contest or for any other reason; (ii) waives all moral rights in and to his/her Content and entry post in favour of the Sponsor; and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties (defined below) from and against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action.
3. Winner Selection and Prize Claiming. At or around 12:00 p.m. ET on August 14, 2022, in Toronto, Ontario, a random draw will be conducted to select potential winners for the prizes from all eligible Entries received during the Contest Period. Sponsor will have complete discretion over interpretation of the Official Rules, of administration of the Contest, and of selection of the prize winners. The potential prize winners will be notified through a direct message on the platform through which they entered the Contest or via the phone number/email address provided on their email entry (as applicable) within 24 hours of winner selection. The potential winners must acknowledge receipt of the notification by sending a direct message response to Sponsor’s official account or return email/phone call (as applicable) within 24 hours of receipt. Failure to do so will result in the potential winner forfeiting his/her prize, thereby allowing the Sponsor to choose an alternative potential winner. The Contest Entities are not responsible for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of a direct message, email or phone call.
Before being declared a winner, the selected entrants will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid, to be administered over the phone, by email, or in writing. Failure to correctly answer the skill-testing question will result in the potential winner forfeiting the prize and an alternate potential winner being randomly selected. The potential winners may be required to submit a declaration of eligibility / release of liability / prize acceptance agreement (collectively, the "Release") and return the Release within the time period specified at notification before being eligible to receive his or her prize. If the potential prize winner fails or refuses to sign and return such Release within the time period required by Sponsor or if the prize or prize notification is returned as rejected, faulty, unclaimed or returned as undeliverable to such potential prize winner, such potential prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate may be selected. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, or if the potential prize winner declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential winners. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event will an alternate potential winner be selected after 11:00 a.m. ET August 15, 2022 for the Grand Prize or after August 19, 2022, for the Secondary Prizes. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential winner.
4. Odds. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the Contest Period.
5. Prizes and Values.
The prizes to be awarded in this Contest are as follows:
One (1) Grand Prize including:
Three (3) single-admission tickets to the sold-out Harry Styles concert in Toronto, August 15th 2022
One (1) Cineplex Gift Card valued at $100 CDN
Three (3) Cineplex promocode vouchers to see DON’T WORRY DARLING at participating Cineplex Theatres
Concert tickets are subject to any applicable restrictions, rules, terms, and/or conditions, including those of Ticketmaster, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment, and the concert venue.
The gift card is subject to its standard terms, conditions and restrictions applicable to the card issuer in effect on the day of issuance of the gift card.
Total approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $895.76 CAD.
Two (2) Secondary Prizes, each including:
One (1) photo on canvas print featuring a still image from DON’T WORRY DARLING
Two (2) Cineplex promocode vouchers to see DON’T WORRY DARLING at participating Cineplex Theatres
Total approximate retail value of each Secondary Prize is $163.84 CAD.
The promocode offer is available for redemption online and for one ticket only. Offer valid for all performances of Don’t Worry Darling only, including but not limited to 3D, UltraAVX®, D-BOX, Prime Seats and VIP admission (legal drinking age only), up to $31.92. Any cost beyond $31.92 is the purchaser’s responsibility. If the cost of the ticket is less than $31.92, the balance will not be carried over to another transaction. SCENE® points are not issued on free admission tickets. Tickets for particular theatres/movies are subject to availability. Offer expires December 23, 2022 and may be revoked, terminated, cancelled, or modified at any time without notice. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, coupon or discount, and is not valid on past purchases, transferable to any other film, redeemable for cash or credit, or valid for re-sale. Limit of one (1) offer per transaction. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. NO SUBSTITUTIONS.
All prize winners and their guests are solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including, but not limited to, concession items at the theatre and transportation to and from the concert or Cineplex Theatre. Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change and prize provider's rules and restrictions, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide the winner with their prize, the Sponsor may elect, to provide winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. The prizes are awarded "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Unclaimed prize(s) will be forfeited.
6. Publicity Release. Subject to applicable law, the winner irrevocably grants to the Contest Entities and each of their licensees, and its and their successors, assigns and sub-licensees the right and permission to use their name, voice, likeness and/or biographical material for advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes in connection with the Contest, in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising and promotional materials (now known or hereafter developed), worldwide, in perpetuity, without any obligation, notice or consideration except for the awarding of the prizes to the winners. Entrants agree not to issue any publicity concerning the Contest Entities.
7. Tampering with Contest. The Contest Entities are not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Contest, including entrants' attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption or damage may be disqualified. Additionally, any attempt to cheat the Contest, as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor, may result in immediate disqualification of the entrant, as well as other possible consequences, including disqualification from any and all existing and future contests. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTESTS MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ALL LEGAL AND EQUITABLE REMEDIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Suspension / Modification / Termination. Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest or prize. Sponsor additionally reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest should causes beyond Sponsor's control corrupt or interfere with the administration, integrity, operation, security or proper play of the Contest; or (2) to disqualify (or terminate the prize of) any entrant found to be, or suspected of: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (c) acting in an un-sportsmanlike ,obscene, immoral or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
9. Waivers, Disclaimers and Releases. The Contest Entities do not assume any responsibility for (i) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information and entries that fail to comply with these Official Rules; (ii) any loss, damage, or claims caused by an awarded prize or the Contest itself; or (iii) any failure of any app or website during the Contest Period, including any problems, human or technical, printing errors, lost, delayed, garbled data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or computer lines, or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, mail, comment, direct message, @replies to be received on account of technical problems, postal strike, or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or filtering/operation of the functionality of Instagram or Twitter or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person's computer or mobile device related to or resulting from downloading any material connected to the Contest, all of which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void.
The Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Contest Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error or any kind without prior notice or obligation.
11. Jurisdiction and Venue: This Contest is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, and the laws of Canada applicable therein without regard to its conflicts of law principles and any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before a court of competent jurisdiction located within the city of Toronto.
Entrants agree that: (1) under no circumstances will he/she be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses as set forth in subsection 2 below, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in this Contest and in no event will participant be entitled to receive legal fees, or any other costs.
12. Miscellaneous. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials and/or the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion.
13. Sponsor. This Contest is sponsored by Warner Bros. Entertainment Canada Inc. Reference to third parties in connection with prizes and/or third party websites or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Sponsor or the Contest.
//End of Official Rules//
DON’T WORRY DARLING © 2022 Warner Bros. Ent. Inc. All Rights Reserved.